Request a quote
Please let us know about your requirements and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Is radio right for me?
If people who listen to radio do business with you, then radio is an option to explore… and 96% of us listen to radio every week*
- Radio can expand your market reach
- Radio can target your best prospects
- Radio can generate sufficient message frequency
- Radio can reach mobile consumers
- Radio can motivate people to shop
- Radio can establish a relationship with customers
- Radio can break through competitive clutter
- Radio can make a lasting impression
- Radio can maximize your advertising investment
If radio were invented today, it would be all the marketing rage. Why? Because we live in an on-the-go society, and unlike newspaper or television, radio is with us everywhere… in the car, in the office, and all over the house. Radio’s mobility, intrusiveness and target ability makes it a cost-effective marketing platform for nearly any type of business.
Is a national level company better to use for online marketing?
If you’re a local or regional business, you’re probably better represented with a local online marketing agency. A local relationship means you can meet face-to-face for better communication, and very importantly, the local folks can better match keywords and ad content for more specific campaigns. Look around by all means, but our experience has been that national-level companies are much more expensive, for a lesser degree of service. A national company may have one certified individual who oversees a team of uncertified assistants who actually manage your account.
How has the development of digital technology affected television advertising?
The digital switch over has driven a swell in television content now available to TV viewers, bolstering an advertiser’s capacity to run targeted TV campaigns relevant to the interests of fragmented audiences. And, with the advent of HD and 3D television, TV viewers are being engaged in exciting new ways. Yet, despite these technological innovations, research indicates that linear television viewing remains a staple of the nation’s daily viewing habits. In fact, far from replacing linear TV, the rise of on-demand and Smart TV technologies are seen as a supplement to the live schedule. Television viewers are now watching more TV ads than ever before, and advertisers are spending more than ever before.
How long does it take for advertising to begin working?
This depends on what you are selling and the offer you’re making. Otherwise, advertising is similar to pushing a car – it’s tough at first, but the more you push, the easier it gets. Soon enough you can move the car along with minimum effort. We tell our large custom marketing plan clients. Stick with your plan and you’ll be provided a healthy return on investment.
What's the best way to advertise?
Unless you’re having a special event, continuous advertising yields the greatest long-term benefits. Not everyone needs your products or services today, so advertising for a month is pointless. Reminding a large group of consumers who are most likely to do business with you about your unique selling position over and over is most beneficial. When any of our listeners need your product, our goal is to have your business in their top-of-mind recall.
What are the most frequent mistakes advertisers make?
1) Not filling up one cup before moving to the next. Many business owners think they need to do a little of everything instead of doing one thing well. It’s been said, “I throw my advertising dollars against the wall and hope some of it sticks.” Almost any business can get all the customers they need by simply attacking and owning a radio stations audience.
2) Quitting before the advertising can work. Advertising is like trying to get in shape. The beginning is the hardest part and the benefits truly begin when you think you’ve given your all. In order to get your desired body shape when working out, you must earn it by sticking to your plan. Successful advertising is no different.